Wednesday, January 25, 2012

 Another strange rainy day in St. Louis in.......January?  I don't like it!  For those of you that know St. Louis weather, it's normal that we usually don't know what to expect, and things can change on the drop of a dime. But, generally we have 4 noticeable seasons, or at least we used to.  It  sure seems that our winters here have become wimpier, and wimpier, and fizzled out over the years.  Maybe it's just my imagination, or my mind playing tricks on me, leading me to believe that there was, somehow,  more snow in the 70's & 80's.  Either way, it seems our seasons are starting to blend, the seasonal lines becoming more faint all the time. I know I will have several curse me for saying so, but St. Louis needs a good foot or two to remind us of what real snow looks like, sledding just isn't the same in the rain. I need some snow memories with my kids, they're growing up way too quick.  I request, one foot of snow all at once, in the near future, preferrably not in March. lol, as if.  Oh well....  Remember all those things you put off for a rainy day?  It's about that time - get to it!!! :)
























jensparksart@sbcglobal.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, and taking the time to view my photo blog & my work. Your comments and feedback are greatly appreciated.