Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Think twice!!!


To judge another makes you open to the judgement of others.  As long as you can take what you are dishing out, judge away.  If you would like to stand like a child, with your fingers in your ears, yelling "I can't hear you" repeatedly, then you're clearly not ready, to open your own mouth, yet. So feel free to shut your trap, and mind your own, at least when it comes to my world. It's a shame, that you think only your words are the important ones, worth reading or hearing, a closed mind will get you nowhere in this life, you will never grow beyond the tiny world you live in. This post is obviously directed at a select few, who unfortunately, are so closed minded they will probably never read it anway,  but I'm sure some of you out there can relate.   Every day that we are able to exist together on this earth, is a gift.  Enjoy your freedoms in this world we live in, I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, and taking the time to view my photo blog & my work. Your comments and feedback are greatly appreciated.