Thursday, May 20, 2010

Digital art for a rainy day!

I couldn't decide, I'm not sure which of these two pieces is more appropriate for the day , here in the St. Louis area.  The first blue piece titled, "Drowning",  or the next piece titled "Fluid".
 We have had,way more than our fair share, of the wet stuff this year.   Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a good rainy day, or the occasional thunderstorm, but good grief.  Enough already!!!
My yard is a soggy, squishy, hot mess!
 I think I might need rubber bibs &  boots just to take out the trash.  A small boat or raft maybe to get to the car.
 We live on the corner at the bottom of a large hill.  The water runoff from the hill flows down behind our home, and out the side street.  Since they have built a new subdivision backing up to ours, the run off water has started eating into our yard, exposing concrete support for privacy fence.
One of these days soon, I expect to look outside and see most of my  fence floating down the street. 
Last time I looked out back, I could have sworn I saw most of my flowers waving their big white flags in surrender.  
Doesn't Mother Nature know that rhyme? 
April showers bring May flowers....UH....HEL L O!
I think someone has a broken calendar.....

 I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, and taking the time to view my photo blog & my work. Your comments and feedback are greatly appreciated.