Friday, February 26, 2010

Happy Friday




































For prints of Jen's Art, visit - http://fineartamerica.com/shop/jen-sparks.html/

Happy Day, it's Friday, fitting for a piece that makes me feel happy too.  When I take a photograph, and digitally manipulate it, I never know what the final outcome will be.
Loved working with this one,  the color and  the whimsy of this flower. The mirrored image created a butterfly shape midway through the  floating flower, and a heart with the stamens towards the top.
Light and refreshing, original colors,  hope this makes you feel happy today too!
The original photograph was taken at Forest Park, St. Louis, Missouri.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, and taking the time to view my photo blog & my work. Your comments and feedback are greatly appreciated.